Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Marriage, sex and dancing :)

I Can't Remember

People tend to say that remembering hurts, but forgetting is just as painful
I can't remember exactly what shade of blue your eyes are
I can't remember what it felt like when you held me
I can't remember the tone of your voice when you laughed
I can't remember how your mouth tasted when you kissed me
I can't remember the sparkle in your eyes when you looked at me
I can't remember the curves of your body as my hands traced them
I can't remember why we agreed we were better off alone
 - Carice ZumHofe




The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is and the future less resolved than it will be.
 - Marcel Pagnol 





There may not be marriage, there may not be sex, but by God. There'll be dancing


No comments:

Post a Comment